Convent Hill and Convent Hill Gardens is designed to give older individuals a safe affordable community to call home. Both developments are located at 455 E. Ogden Avenue in Milwaukee.
Convent Hill applicants must be 50 and over while Convent Hill Gardens residents must have at least one household member age 62 or over.
We have resident-controlled central air. Appliances stove and refrigerator, with laundry facilities conveniently located on each floor.
Pets are allowed. You must receive a written approval prior to bringing pets into the units. All pets must be licensed with current vaccinations. No adult dog or cat weighing more than 30lbs will be permitted.
CURRENT MOVE-IN SPECIAL (CONVENT HILL ONLY) **HALF SECURITY DEPOSIT** Call 414-220-4690 for more information!
Here are a few of the great amenities that we offer at Convent Hill:
- On-site management and maintenance staff available to serve you; and our Public Safety staff is available 24/7 in case of after hour emergencies.
- Senior meal program operated through the Milwaukee County Department on Aging , fitness room, TV room, Game room, Library, Beauty and Barber shops and a community room that can be reserved for your private gatherings. There is a Neighborhood Network Center (computer room) that is open to the community with free internet service in the building.
- We also have S.E.T. Ministry which is a Milwaukee community-based health and human services agency. We have on-site a nurse and social worker to assist with medical concerns, and social service referrals.
- There is a Resident Organization that is active in keeping the residents busy with fun activities such as bingo, picnics, outings to Brewers games, festivals and much more.
- Convent Hill is located in the most perfect area in the City of Milwaukee. There is a bus stop right in front of the building. We are right across the street from Pick N Save, Guaranty Bank, Starbucks, Sally’s Beauty Supply Store, AT & T Phone Center, and other businesses located in the strip mall.
KEEP YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION UPDATED IN WRITING by faxing, mailing, or using the firstname.lastname@example.org link in the above right-hand corner of this page.